9.13.2007

myfoxatlanta HOT LIST!

I saw something about myfoxatlanta's HOT LIST.. so I thought, why not vote. Well turns out there are a lot of places that were nominated that i have never heard of! Guess there are a lot more places that I'll want to try. To be honest, I have a list of places that I want to go to: eat, hang, dance, chill, etc.. I just want to try everywhere! Atlanta has so many great places to check out. I love the city. Here are some of the things I voted for:

Live Comedy: Whole World Theatre
Ice Cream Shop: Paulo's Gelato
Coffee Shop: Café Intermezzo
Best Live Music: Smith's Olde Bar
Best Trendy Bar: Opera
Best Jazz and Blues: Sambuca
Best Dance Club: CosmoLava
Best Sports Bar: Dantanna's
Best Irish Pub: Fado Irish Pub
Best Beer Selection: Brick Store Pub
Best Tapas: Noche
Best Mexican: Twisted Taco
Best Sushi: MF Sushibar
Best Romantic Restaurant: Ruth's Chris Steak House
Best Brunch: Murphy's
Best Sandwich: Fresh to Order
Best Burger: Vortex
Best Breakfast: Flying Biscuit Cafe
Best Wings: Locos
Best Barbecue: Fat Matt's Rib Shack

Check them out and once you do, review them on yelp!

No comments:

Music!