20 Simple Tips..
.. for the perfect date
Another great article taken from the mens health site that I wanted to write some comments about..
1. It's okay to suggest a drink instead of dinner for a first date. She dreads a boring four-course ordeal, too.
2. Call her by early evening on Monday to confirm a Tuesday get-together. (Weekends aren't for first dates.)
YES, weekends are for my friends!
4. If you want to keep the plans a surprise, at least clue her in as to what to wear. You do not want an overdressed, overstressed woman navigating the Talladega pits in high heels
TOTALLY! guys are always like, oh you can wear whatever, but hello.. if you're going bowling you need socks, if you're going to be outside you may wear a heavier sweater or jacket... its important!
5. Yes, she'll notice if the date location you've chosen is conveniently around the block from your place.
YES, be a gentleman.
6. Don't assume that just because you're out with a beautiful woman, she knows how pretty she looks -- she wants to hear it from you.
Everyone loves a compliment..
8. Men judge women according to whether they can picture having sex with them; women judge men by whether they can imagine kissing them. White teeth, fresh breath, and unchapped lips make her more apt to pucker up.
Probably the biggest turn off ever, bad breath. and Don't smoke, carry gum.
12. If she touches your arm, she's interested; if she touches your leg, she's interested tonight.
and prob a sloot.
14. Very small protective gestures go a long way and show her you're a gentleman: Offer your arm as she's stepping from a curb, direct her away from shards of broken glass aka Say Anything. She'll notice if you wait until she's safely in her car or house before you leave. Wait the extra 90 seconds, and next time you might be going in with her.
AND open doors, all doors. Believe me, she will notice.
15. She expects you to know her eye color after the first date.
17. She knows that when you invite her over for a homemade meal or to watch a movie, it's code for "tonight is hook-up night." Don't play this card any earlier than date three.
18. A Friday or Saturday night is required by date four. Otherwise, she'll wonder who else you're seeing.
But not the first couple of times you see her.
19. Rule of Groping: If anything happens that couldn't be shown on prime-time TV, call her the next day. Otherwise, she'll feel cheap and used.
20. Don't say, "I'll call you," if you have no intention to. She'd prefer that you say nothing at all.
Just do what you say, its not that hard is it..
Posted by beth b at 3:26 PM