1.29.2008

I hate today.

This morning I was supposed to have a sales demo this morning this was canceled due to one of their managers having the flu, bad day for her..

A girl was supposed to come look at my car, the celica, to see if she wanted to buy it-- she needed to reschedule..

The real kicker..

I just went to get my tag for my car.. i was one day late after the allotted 30 days.. since its new i wasn't supposed to have to pay the taxes on it, but since i was a day late.. i had to pay the whole thing, $600. I am not a happy camper.

one day cost me $600
big mistake.

Lesson learned--If you buy a new car, no matter what the dealership says, you do not have to wait on any paperwork, title or anything. Go directly to the tax office, do not pass go, do not collect $100 or else, you will have to pay them $600 for a stupid tag.


Another funny thing.. I was going to get one of those wildflower tags, but I asked how much extra that would cost, $45 initial cost, and then $25 extra a year. I was too cheap to even buy that, but then I had to pay $600 for the stupid free one! DAMNIT!

No comments:

Music!