1.14.2008

Monster Jam..



I went to Monster Jam on Saturday, yes I'm serious--the monster truck thing. It wasn't as bad as you may think. It was redneck heaven, but there were also some normal people in attendance as well. Gravedigger, Massive Destruction, and Blue Thunder were all bigger than you can imagine. They jumped over school buses and other wrecked cars. There was more sitting around waiting for stuff to happen than I had hoped.

During freestyle, the most anticipated part of the whole show, there were WAY too many popped tires than I would have hoped. The guys couldn't destroy their trucks as much as the crowd hoped.

It was pretty entertaining, definitely different, and pretty fun. I must admit I enjoyed myself, but remember I am from the country. You can take the girl out of the country but I guess you can't take the country out of the girl.

No comments:

Music!